Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photoshop Examples

I have a Video Motion Graphics degree but I like to experiment a bit with photoshop since I did take a class for it.  The picture on the left was from tutorial.  That's usually what I do with photoshop.  I work with tutorials until I get better with photoshop. 





The next picture down is something I did from scratch with ideas from a tutorial.  It was kind of difficult to do but the tutorial was kind of hard to understand as well. 









This next picture is actually a still frame from a music video I shot awhile ago. I just wanted to mess around with the setting and make it look kind of foggy.  It turned out ok.  I could probably make it look a little better.





This is a picture of an xbox with some cool neon green lines coming out of it.  This was another tutorial that I attempted.  I had a hard time with this one as well.   There's supposed to be a lot more lines coming out of the "on" button but it was hard to use the paint brush the way they wanted it.  In general it turned out pretty good.







This a picture of me and my best friend! It was taken on my 21st birthday.  I just took into photoshop with the intent to make it look like a drawing but then it turned out very colorful.  It turned out very nice. This is probably one of my favorite pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment